Remember beauty is subjective and if you don’t fall into one particular part of this spectrum, doesn’t mean you aren’t beautiful. Also, the tips below aren’t a one day job. Do it regularly to see a difference.
1. For black spots on your face-
1. Cut half potato and one fourth of cucumber and take the juice out of them. Apply and rinse after 20 mints.
2. Mix potato juice and lemon. Apply it all over your face. Rinse after 15 mins.
3. Apply one tablespoon turmeric with half table spoon honey and lemon. Because of its antibacterial property, also works in acne.
2. For Tan,
1. Mix two tablespoons of tomato juice and half tablespoon of rose water. Apply all over your face. Rinse after 20 minutes.
2. Mix one tablespoon fuller’s earth and 1 table spoon rose water. Make a thick paste. Add one tablespoon tomato juice and one table spoon cucumber juice. A refreshing anti tan face pack is ready.
3. Add one tablespoon honey to 10 drops of lemon juice. Apply it all over the tab areas. Remove after 20 mins.
3. Everyday routine For clear and fresh skin
1. Mix two tablespoons of Fuller’s earth (Multani Mitti) with one tablespoon rose water. Add a pinch of turmeric powder and 5-6 drops of lemon juice. Apply it evenly. Rinse when dry.
2. Mix four tablespoons of Gram flour ( Besan) with one tablespoon of milk/yoghurt. Add half table spoon honey and 10 drops lemon juice to it. Not for oily skin as milk will cause breakouts. For oily skin add rose water.
3. Mix some avocado, honey and coconut oil and apply it for 20 mins. Thank me later for the super moisturized skin !
4. Mash half a banana. Add half tablespoon honey and a few drops of lemon juice. Massage for 15 minutes. Wash well. Apply 2 tablespoons Gram flour mixed with one tablespoon milk/ rose water after rinsing the face.
4. For weight loss-
1. Add one tablespoon of apply tablespoon Apple cider vinegar in one glass of water. Drink after dinner. Boosts up your metabolism which aids in weight loss.
5. For body scrubbing and polishing
1. Take half cup of powdered sugar. Add two tablespoons of coffee powder. Add four tablespoons of honey. Mix this with required amounts of Olive oil and rub gently all over the body before taking a bath. Wash well with a body shampoo to remove the oil.
6. Night regimen-
1. After washing your face with face wash and water before bed, apply glycerine mixed with rose water all over the face and neck. This is an excellent moisturiser and cleanser.
2. Apply one tablespoon of fresh aloevera with a few drops of rose water. Keep it overnight.
3. Mix half tablespoon sandal powder with 5 drops of lemon juice, 5 drops of rose water and aloe vera gel. Apply the paste and keep it overnight.