As a student of life, I have learnt many life lessons and am still learning. These lessons are usually life circumstances, either good or bad, and through these lessons I have gained various experiences. My knowledge is based on the facts and ideas that I have acquired through life experiences, but as a lover of wisdom, I usually utilize reason to discern and judge which aspects of that knowledge are true, right, lasting and applicable to my life.
In this article, I will mention few but great lessons that life has taught me through experiences, and I hope you all find it useful as well.
1. Time is the overseer of all things. There is time for everything.
2. Natural life is like series of events. Life is in series, and it’s amazing how it evolves.
3. Natural life has stages. When one door closes another open and life goes on.
4. What we resist, persists. Why looking for too much certainty in a world full of uncertainty.
5. Change is constant. Natural life is not static, it keeps evolving progressively.
6. Persistent beats resistance. Everything is achievable with appropriate willpower.
7. Nothing is impossible. In a world where nothing is certain, everything is possible.
8. Humans are little gods. We are created and endowed to create, we are creators.
9. There is good in bad. Failure is an opportunity for growth and it is part of success.
10. Being optimistic is the best way to live. Having positive perspective of life is blissful.
11. Life doesn’t always give us all we want, but it always provides all we ever truly need.
Our lives are not ours in any meaningful sense; most of what we experience has already been programmed for us by biology and culture. As a result, the only way to take over the ownership of life is by learning to direct psychic energy in line with our own intentions.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Ajibola Sunday Abiodun, owner of the blog named ‘Inspirational Motivation’. You can visit his page by Clicking here. He believes that we are born to be happy and endowed with unlimited potentials to achieve greater goals in life. So, his motive is to post articles to inspire and motivate people to be happy and think positively, in order to experience wonderful and fulfilled life.