I have recently become a huge fan of the korean skin care products. I reviewed Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel a few week ago. And I have been using it for over 2 months now and I love it !
All said, Koreans are experts in sheet masks because of the unique ingredients they use. The green tea has been lying in my stash for quite sometime, so I decided to review it. The instructions at the back are both in Korean as well as English.
Price– 100 for a single-use face mask.
Where to buy– Nykaa.com
What they claim– The mask sheet drenched in serum with green tea, soothes skin irritated by environmental stressors, refreshing and revitalizing it. No added Parabens
Ingredients– Water, Glycerine, propane diol, Camellia Sinesis Lead Extract, Alcohol Denat, Betaine, Pantheol, 1,2_Hexadiol, sodium hyaluronate, citrus paradis ( grapefruit) extract, dimethacone, allantoin, hydrogenated lecithin, xanthan gum PEG-60- hydrogenated castor oil, customer, ethylhexyl glycerine, potassium hydroxide, di sodium EDTA, parfum.
How to use it?
I washed my face with Aroma Treasures tea tree face wash gel and applied Purifying toner by Kaya skin clinic. I applied the face mask for 30 minutes. And massaged the remaining serum on the face and neck after taking off the sheet. I washed my face with a face wash after 4 hours.
How I found it?
• The packaging was very classy and hygienic. Travel friendly.
• Very easy to use. Very light weight.
• Mild Fragnance
• No parabens
• Lots of non sticky serum. It was dripping when I took it out.
• Texture- baby oil texture.
• Super hydrating, soothing and clarifying. I had 3 big pimples on my cheeks and forehead. The redness and size decreased to a great extent.
• Relaxing, rejuvenating and a fresh feeling after taking off the sheet.
• No breakouts. My skin is very sensitive and any type of serum causes breakouts. But this one hasn’t till now !
• Adheres nicely without falling off.
• Very thin cotton mask, has to be handled with lots of care.
• Covered my face completely, except for the side of my nose. There were bubbles. I had to constantly even them out.
• No brightening effects. No glow
• Contains alcohol.
• Effects lasts for only a few hours.
• No tightening of skin. Maybe, but with regular use.
Will I buy it again ?
No. I will use other variants from the same brand. But this face mask in particular wasn’t magical enough. Maybe the glow and brightening effect are seen with regular use. Face masks cannot replace the powder face packs. But if you are travelling or in a hurry and your skin needs pampering this is definitely the one for you.
To check out my last review- Click here.
To connect on