I have been nominated for The Real Neat Blog Awards by Dear Kitty. Some blog, who writes on animals, peace and war, science, social justice, women’s issues, arts and much much. Please visit Dear Kitty’s page and read some really amazing blogs !
The nominees of this award have to answer 7 questions. Here are mine (Wuuhuu, How I love questionaires, not the ones in my Med school 😆 ) :
My seven questions are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from? India and the North America
2. What is your favourite sport? I haven’t played a sport since ages, but yes I used to play basketball as a kid and teenager sometimes.
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2017? There was this collaboration called the COLLABORATION WITH A PURPOSE, where 10 mega bloggers from all over the world wrote a theme based blog on the topic- Loss. Each described how loss changes humans and shared their personal experiences with the world. We wanted to make people know that we are all in this together !! And that they aren’t alone. Losing someone and feeling miserable is so normal. If we can move on. So can they. And we got an overwhelming response. So we are going to do a new collaboration very soon and add new members to it. Those who are interested can register their names by leaving a message in the comment section.
4. What is your favourite quote? There is this one quote I have always stuck to- ‘Do no harm, but take no shit !’
5. What was your favourite class when still at school? History and geography
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier? Yes, ballet ! I love how they balance their entire body weight on the toes. I havent joined any class yet. I’m learning a little from those YouTube tutorials. Also I would have learned belly dance earlier. I belly dance even now, but I only wish if that had been a little earlier.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play? Guitar
I was supposed to nominate a few people for this award. But I am so confused as to who to nominate. I’ll be very honest here, when I read any blog, no matter what genre it is, I get to learn something new or I get to update my knowledge. There is no blog I have read that hasn’t served the purpose of enlightening me. So I nominate every amazing WordPress blogger, who puts a part of their heart and soul every time they sit and write something new to create magic. I have provided the link of the origin of this blog at the top of my post, im case any one is interested.
For regular updates on my blog and upcoming events, follow me on my Facebook page by clicking on the link OFFICIAL PAGE OF liveaswehaveneverknownit.
To connect on Instagram click here Tajwar Fatma